Re: [linuxtools-dev] Gcov not working in Eclipse Helious

Hi,

* Bhat B, Niranjan (NSN - IN/Bangalore) <niranjan.bhat_b@xxxxxxx> [2011-05-03 00:43]:

> Yes, I am using eclipse that I downloaded from the eclipse site. But now
> I think I screwed up something(mostly uninstalled BIRT) when
> uninstalling the gcov plugin from eclipse.
> Now I am not able to install Gcov plugin again as it needs BIRT. But I
> am not able to find the link to install BIRT plugin back. Do you know
> the link ?

Let's start from the beginning.  With an Eclipse download from
eclipse.org, the main Helios repository [1] should be enabled by default and
one can install directly from it.  This will get you the version that is
a part of Helios.  If you want a newer released version, follow the
instructions here:

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Linux_Tools_Project/PluginInstallHelp#Installing_Updates_From_the_Linux_Tools_Update_Sit

BIRT is available in the main Helios repository so ensure that is
enabled.

HTH,

Andrew

[1]