[linuxtools-dev] Juno will be Eclipse 4.2-based

Hi,

Juno is the simultaneous Eclipse release scheduled for June 2012.  It is
highly likely that it will be based on Eclipse 4.2.  This means that
we'll have to use, build against, and test on 4.2 builds starting in
August.

If anyone has any issues with this, please let me know and I'll pass
them up the PMC chain.  The initial plan -- which won't be finalized
until December -- is here for reference:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Juno/Initial_Working_Plan

Thanks,

Andrew

Back to the top