From: linuxtools-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:linuxtools-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bhat B, Niranjan (NSN - IN/Bangalore)
Sent: 29 April 2011 21:35
To: linuxtools-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linuxtools-dev] Gcov not working in Eclipse Helious

HI All,

As instructed in the Wiki, I installed Gcov plug in on my Helious
which is running on RedHatLinux 5.3.
I gave the options for the gcc compiler as instructed and the build ran
fine and generated the "gcno" and "gcda" files.
But when I try to  open these files, they open with the regular editor
and not the Gcov editor as documented in the wiki in this link
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Linux_Tools_Project/GCov/User_Guide#Installation
_and_Set-Up

Can you please help ?

regards,