[linuxtools-dev] Contributing a code for the Helgrind plugin

Hello,

I've being working on the Helgrind plugin for Eclipse and now I think it's good enough
to be contributed. There are things that probably need more work ( I noticed that some
Valgrind plugins have separated test plugins, don't know if it is required or not ) but the
code itself is ready.

I've tested it with Valgrind 3.6.0 under Linux. I also noticed that some Valgrind plugin tools
have deprecated options (probably from 3.4.0) but I decided to keep the Helgrind up-to-date
with the latest Valgrind.

How can I contribute it? Do I send a patch, a tarball? Do I need to open a bug on Bugzilla
and attach the code/tarball there?

Thanks,

daniel

Back to the top