Re: [linuxtools-dev] EclipseCon BOF on tracing?

Hi guys,

> Francois, I nominate you for picking a time and signing up since you're
> interested and you brought it up ;)

For the Tracing BoF, I would pick Wednesday 7:30 - 9:30 PM (to accommodate a participant from Intel) and I will reserve a room on Sunday when I check-in.

Andrew: for the Linux Tools F2F, would you like [1] to make it happen in the same BoF, [2] a separate meeting, or [3] over beer will be just fine :-) ?

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 2:20 PM, Andrew Overholt <overholt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

* Aaron Spear <aaron_spear@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2011-03-15 12:48]:

> Is it possible to make it an official BoF?

According to:

 http://www.eclipsecon.org/2011/bofs/?page=bofs

 "If you would like to organize a BoF onsite, please see the BoF pin
 board on the Hyatt mezzanine".

It looks like the following slots are available but let's try to decide
on a time in advance so we can grab one of them right away on
Sunday/Monday.

 Monday 7 - 9 PM, 6 rooms (9-10 is the CDT BoF)

 Tuesday 7 - 7:30 PM, 6 rooms
 Tuesday 7:30 - 10:00 PM, 4 rooms

 Wednesday 7 - 7:30 PM, 6 rooms
 Wednesday 7:30 - 9:30 PM, 3 rooms

Francois, I nominate you for picking a time and signing up since you're
interested and you brought it up ;)

Andrew

--
Francois