Re: [linuxtools-dev] EclipseCon BOF on tracing?

Any day after BOFs is fine with me, except Wednesday. It could be at over a beer :-)

Regards,
/fc

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 3:30 PM, Andrew Overholt <overholt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> BTW, it would also be nice to organize some kind of face-to-face meeting for
> the Linux Tools stakeholders just in case they're not all in the C/C++ tutorial
> by Jeff, Andrew et al. :-)

When do you think is best, Francois?  We could do it after the BoFs one
evening.

Can we get a show of hands of who's going to EclipseCon and would be
interested in attending such a face-to-face meeting?

Andrew