Re: [linuxtools-dev] EclipseCon BOF on tracing?

I think that we ought to try to make it an official BoF.  I suspect
that if it ended up on a list at EclipseCON that people could see that
it would end up drawing more interest.  In any case I want to come
(unless it is bad beer...)

Is it possible to make it an official BoF?

Aaron