Re: [linuxtools-dev] Running TMF unit tests

2010/12/1 Francis Giraldeau <Francis.Giraldeau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks, hat was the problem. There is also a test.xml file in the project's directory, seems there to run tests with ant. I tried to run it, but it seems to require some setup for the eclipse-home and library.xml directories...

The Eclipse Linux Tools build system runs regression tests after each build. To do so, it uses this 'test.xml' file. There is one such file in all our test plug-ins.

--
Francois

Back to the top