Re: [linuxtools-dev] Running TMF unit tests

Hi,

How are you executing the test? You would get NullPointerException if you try to run it as a "JUnit Test" instead of "JUnit Plug-in Test".

If you want to run the test individually:

1. Right-click on the TmfTraceTest.java in the Package Explorer
2. Select "Run As > JUnit Plug-in Test"

If you want to run the TMF "Trace" suite, select AllTests.java.

Hope this helps,
/fc