[linuxtools-dev] TmfDataProvider exception handing

Hi,

I'm using TmfExperiment.sendRequest() with a class where I'm overloading handleData() for event processing. I have a problem with exceptions, because when an exception is throwned in handleData(), there is a general catch in TmfDataProvider that prevent this exception to surface. In such situation, we don't know why a request fail. We can't rethrow checked exception because of the thread, but we may rethrow unchecked exception for programming error...?

Cheer,

Francis

Back to the top