Re: [linuxtools-dev] Eclipse Build 0.6.0?

Am Dienstag, den 10.08.2010, 16:59 -0400 schrieb Matt Whitlock:
> Gentoo might be easier than Debian/Ubuntu in a way, since everything in the system is built from source.  Thus, we don't suffer from "DLL hell."

I don't think that it had something to do with the "DLL hell." DLL hell
is only available on Microsoft Windows. It may work under Wine. ;)

It took some time to get all generated binary files removed from the
source tarball and getting them build.

--
Benjamin Drung
Ubuntu Developer (www.ubuntu.com) | Debian Maintainer (www.debian.org)