RE: [linuxtools-dev] [cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx: [cdt-dev] CDT Summit 2010]

Within Linux Tools we already have Eclipse integration for Oprofile, gprof and perf, it would be great if we also host a profiling session.
Anyone from ST, IBM, Red Hat who would like to have a profiling session at the summit?

From: linuxtools-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:linuxtools-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Francois Chouinard
Sent: 19-Jul-10 14:01
To: Andrew Overholt; Linux Tools developer discussions
Subject: Re: [linuxtools-dev] [cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx: [cdt-dev] CDT Summit 2010]

Hi,

There is definitely an interest around here (not only from me :-) in attending a Linux Tools summit in parallel with the CDT summit.

For those interested, we are also looking into organizing a tracing mini-track (covering GDB tracepoints, LTTng Eclipse integration, User Space Tracing, your pet tracer, ...)

Best Regards,
/fc