[linuxtools-dev] [cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx: [cdt-dev] CDT Summit 2010]

Hi,

The CDT is having their annual summit September 21 - 23 2010 in
Montreal, Canada.  I think it would be great to have a simultaneous
Linux Tools summit at the same time/location.  Dominique Toupin from
Ericsson has said that there will be enough room for separate Linux
Tools discussions.  (Obviously we don't have to have a completely
separate track of content and attendees would be free to move back and
forth between the various rooms as they see fit.)

Is this of interest to Linux Tools developers?  I'm especially
interested in hearing from committers so please let me know (privately
if you wish) if you would be able to attend such an event.

Thanks,

Andrew

----- Forwarded message from Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx> -----