[linuxtools-dev] lttng viewer: time view correlation to control flow/resources view

Hi,

I’d like to get some information/direction about the intended connectivity of the lttng views so that if I make some modifications, they are either useful to the lttng viewer project, or, at a minimum, not out of whack with how the project is going to move forward.

Specifically, I am looking at the time frame view and how it is to interact with other views.  The problem I’m running into is that the control flow and resources view have their own zoom/next/prev/ etc. states.  My questions/comments:

1.       I assume the resources/control flow views should be kept in sync with zoom operations if the ‘sync’ button is enabled?

2.       wrt to the TimeFrame view, should it always reflect the ‘last selected’ control flow/resource view or is there a different expectation?

Thanks,

n  Rick

Back to the top