Re: [linuxtools-dev] Re: Linux-only features

> Is there a difference between "Linux" and "Unix" when we says "Linux Only" ?

The valid values for a feature's OS filter can be seen by clicking on
"Browse ..." next to the Operating System box in a feature.xml editor.
There's:

aix, hpux, linux, macosx, qnx, solaris, win32

I guess the question is whether or not tools like Valgrind exist on
HP-UX.  If we go with John's suggestion of not restricting to increase
potential user base, and we know of the existence of underlying tools
(ex. Valgrind, OProfile, SystemTap, LTTng) on such non-Linux Unices, we
should probably just exclude the OSes where we _know_ the underlying
tools don't exist.

Thoughts?

Andrew

Back to the top