Re: [linuxtools-dev] eclipse plug-in for Linux perf tool

Hi Thavidu,

* Thavidu Ranatunga <thavidur@xxxxxxxxxxx> [2010-04-08 00:54]:
> Just for a quick update it looks like the project will go ahead, so i'm
> starting on this now =)

Great!

> Once thats working i'll hopefully understand enough of it by then to
> make an attempt at a profiling layer, if it gets that far =)

Cool.  A common profiling UI is something that we discussed a bit at
EclipseCon so it may be something I get involved with.  I'll keep you
posted.

> I'll jump on that irc channel and hopefully bump into some of you, if the
> timezones aren't too far apart (i'm in Australia)

Sounds good.

Andrew

Back to the top