Re: [linuxtools-dev] eclipse plug-in for Linux perf tool

Hi,
I'm an interning at IBM at the moment and coincidentally i'm just starting
a project for a gui frontend to perf at the moment, most likely in eclipse.
I've been looking at the existing gui tools for other profilers for the
last few weeks and i'm likely going to base it on the current oprofile
eclipse plugin =) The project is at a pretty early/vague stage at the
moment though.
Thanks,
--thavidu