I must admit that it sits safely on my home drive for now. I will try to get something reasonably working (and presentable) for next week.

Thanks for your patience.
/fc

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 4:18 PM, George Stephen-RVGG20 <RVGG20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Francois,

Did the prototype code make it into the LTTng repository fro 0.5.0? If so can you give a pointer to where it is.

Thanks,
Stephen

From: linuxtools-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:linuxtools-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Francois Chouinard
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 7:24 AM

To: DSDP TCF dev list
Cc: linuxtools-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linuxtools-dev] Re: [dsdp-tcf-dev] Standardprotocols/interfaces/formatsfor performance tools (TCF, LTTng, ...)

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 1:00 PM, Spear, Aaron <aaron_spear@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It is entirely possible that I missed it, but I was not able to find and
RSE/TCF plugin in the Linux tools svn
(http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.linuxtools/lttng/
trunk) or the TCF svn
(http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/dsdp/org.eclipse.tm.tcf/trunk/), but
perhaps it currently lives elsewhere?  Or is this an item that is not
yet implemented?

Hello Aaron,

It hasn't been uploaded yet is not yet in the LTTng code repository. It turns it isn't quite complete and we also have to re-factor it a little. However, we should have a first draft for next week's release of Linux Tools 0.5.

Best Regards.

--
Francois