[linuxtools-dev] RE: [dsdp-tcf-dev] Standard protocols/interfaces/formatsfor performance tools (TCF, LTTng, ...)

Hi Michel et all,
I have been poking around the sources for the LTTng agent that I found
here: http://git.dorsal.polymtl.ca/?p=lttng-agent.git;a=tree and see the
sources for the command line client/server.  I am still confused as to
whether or not there is a yet a host side RSE/TCF plugin that talks to
the target server to collect LTTng trace data.

It is entirely possible that I missed it, but I was not able to find and
RSE/TCF plugin in the Linux tools svn
(http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.linuxtools/lttng/
trunk) or the TCF svn
(http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/dsdp/org.eclipse.tm.tcf/trunk/), but
perhaps it currently lives elsewhere?  Or is this an item that is not
yet implemented?

Best regards,
Aaron

Back to the top