RE: [linuxtools-dev] Standard protocols/interfaces/formats for performance tools (TCF, LTTng, ...)

Hi Aaron,

I will be happy to collaborate with the multicore association working group on what you specified below.
Having a reference implementation with Eclipse and Linux really helps to get a broad industry adoption, if you are at EclipseCon, you should join the below talks:
http://www.eclipsecon.org/2010/sessions/?page=sessions&id=1203
http://www.eclipsecon.org/2010/sessions/?page=sessions&id=1189
https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/2010/view_talk.php?id=1590
https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/2010/view_talk.php?id=1595

I will be at the multicore-expo/ESC, I am actually presenting things around those lines.
We can have a face to face meeting at the multicore-expo/ESC with other interested companies, a few others will be happy to join, I can provide a few names.
http://www.multicore-expo.com/common/session.php?expo_seq=10&track_seq=137&pres_seq=689
https://www.cmpevents.com/ESCw10/a.asp?option=C&V=11&SessID=10514

Best Regards,

Dominique