Re: [linuxtools-dev] System-installed dependencies

* Matt Whitlock <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2009-11-12 18:12]:
> External bundle-classpath entries are claimed to be an alternative (I
> read it somewhere in the Eclipse documentation).

I think it's probably best if you query the Equinox community.  These
are probably good places to start:

http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=31&S=a9191c46420098a13becfed1d9c14f31