Re: [linuxtools-dev] TmfEventContent data storage

* Andrew Overholt (overholt@xxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> * Francois Chouinard <fchouinard@xxxxxxxxx> [2009-11-04 15:17]:
> > Well, "LTTng" is the name of the LTTng integration project in Linux Tools in
> > Eclipse... Are you asking me to get it changed?
>
> Well, not really :)  It's wordy, but I always try to say something like
> "Eclipse Linux Tools Project, LTTng integration" or "LTTng support as
> part of the Eclipse Linux Tools Project".

I'm not asking for official renaming of the eclipse plugin nor for using
a tremendously verbose name, but if you can find a short way to refer to
the Eclipse Tools Project LTTng integration that is distinct from the
short "LTTng", I would really appreciate. lttng-tmf is merely one
possible name. Feel free to use anything you are comfortable with.

Thanks,

Mathieu