Re: [linuxtools-dev] TmfEventContent data storage

I'm afraid that "LTTng" and "breaks" would still be in the same sentence... Maybe we could use "The-Project-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" (it's shorter :-)

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 3:25 PM, Andrew Overholt <overholt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
* Francois Chouinard <fchouinard@xxxxxxxxx> [2009-11-04 15:17]:
> Well, "LTTng" is the name of the LTTng integration project in Linux Tools in
> Eclipse... Are you asking me to get it changed?

Well, not really :)  It's wordy, but I always try to say something like
"Eclipse Linux Tools Project, LTTng integration" or "LTTng support as
part of the Eclipse Linux Tools Project".

Andrew