Re: [linuxtools-dev] Linux Tools 0.4 release planning

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 9:28 AM, Andrew Overholt <overholt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Functionnally, we should be practically there but we will be short on testing
> and documentation.

Since you're not yet part of the automated builds, it may be best to
hold off until 0.5.  Is that okay?

Definitely.

> However, we definitely want to be part of the next release (when is 0.5?)

<= 8 weeks after 0.4 is the plan.

Excellent. This should give us more than enough time to iron out any issue (at least the big ones) and get in line with the "Linux Tools Way" :-)

Andrew

Back to the top