Re: [linuxtools-dev] Linux Tools 0.4 release planning

> Do you agree with this plan or we should change the release date?

I think it would be good to stick to it if we can.

> What are you still planning to add for 0.4 release?

I think we should add the GProf plugins.  I haven't heard back from
Xavier on some bugs on which I pinged him but I guess I can ping him
again.

I'd also like to finalize the work on test running with eclipse-build.
It's largely done and won't affect the plugin builds so that's okay.

AFAIK Francois said the LTTng work won't be ready by then so that can
just be in 0.5 or later.

Thanks,

Andrew

Back to the top