Re: [linuxtools-dev] Linux Tools 0.4 release planning

Hi all,

We do have some new features in SystemTap Gui (A dashboard, browsing tapsets on remote machines, removed server dependencies etc..) but i still need to do more testing and i dont think it would be ready for 0.4 :(. I can definitely get it into 0.5. Also, are we planning on merging the systemtap plugins that Charley and Roland have completed or would that be a separate project/tool ?.

Thanks,
Anithra

Alexander Kurtakov wrote:
Hi all,
According to our plan (http://www.eclipse.org/projects/timeline/index.php?projectid=technology.linux-
distros) 0.4.0 is planned for 2009-10-07.
If we want to stick to the plan we need to branch in the first days of October and to have at least one week for testing and finalizing the release. Do you agree with this plan or we should change the release date?
What are you still planning to add for 0.4 release?
Anything else?

Thanks,
Alex