Re: [linuxtools-dev] Welcome Xavier Raynaud as a new technology.linux-distros Committer

Hi,

Andrew Overholt wrote:
[...]

On Fri, 2009-06-05 at 17:44 +0200, Xavier RAYNAUD wrote:

[...]
Have you a code style policy ?

No.

I've seen that eclipse has one (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Conventions_and_Guidelines)
Does this one apply ?

In particular, I would like to have your opinion on the following point:
 - gprof plugin & package names start with "com.st".
 - I've seen in the eclipse code convention that "Like other open source projects, the code base for the Eclipse project should avoid using names that reference a particular company or their commercial products." (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Naming_Conventions)

If we apply this convention, I guess these resources should be renamed in "org.eclipse.***" ?
What's your opinion on it ?

Best regards,

Xavier

Back to the top