Re: [linuxtools-dev] Welcome Xavier Raynaud as a new technology.linux-distros Committer

Hi Xavier,

On Fri, 2009-06-05 at 17:44 +0200, Xavier RAYNAUD wrote:
> Many thanks for trusting me. I'm very happy to join you on this
> project.

Welcome!

> For example, what is your subversion branching policy ? Is it
> described somewhere ?

We usually branch when we're doing something experimental or in
preparation for a release.  I've been trying to document stuff like this
here but it's not complete:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Linux_Tools_Project/Releng

> Have you a code style policy ?

No.

> Is there a mailing list, to be notifed by commits on this project ?

No.

> On a completely different subject, I have promized to contribute a
> gcov viewer...
> I guess I have to follow the same way as for gprof contribution ?

Yes, the Eclipse processes are that code submissions > 250 lines must go
through a CQ.

Thanks,

Andrew

Back to the top