Re: [linux-distros-dev] Default update sites in shared install

Hello, as some of you know, I am the official Eclipse maintainer on
Gentoo, although as James mentioned most of the work is currently done
by himself. Currently I just have time to commit his stable work to
the Gentoo main tree.

Any help you may give to him will be warmly welcomed, as it should
allow us to finally put Eclipse 3.4 WITH P2 support (our current
package works without P2) to the Gentoo tree.

Jean-Noel