Re: [linux-distros-dev] Default update sites in shared install

Hi,

* James Le Cuirot <chewi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2008-09-30 10:59]:
> Thanks to the scripts in Fedora CVS, I was able to get P2 working in
> our build so thanks for that.

You're welcome :)

> One issue I'm facing is the fact that the default list of update sites
> appears blank when running in shared install mode.

Yeah, that is on my list of things to do.

> Have you guys found a way around this and if so, how?

I haven't tried yet.  File a bug upstream about this and CC me, please:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Equinox&component=p2

Andrew

Back to the top