RE: [linux-distros-dev] auto-provides and requires for OSGi packages

On Wed, 2007-18-04 at 13:31 -0700, Philippe Ombredanne wrote:
> Just to add my 2 cents, there is much mor than just
> import/export/require like for instance dynamic imports.
> IMHO unless you use a full pde style resolver like PDEState, you are in
> for a rough ride to replicate all the features correctly, and be left
> with a broken dependency resolution.

We're just trying to get first-level dependencies here.  If each package
has its own first-level dependencies set correctly, the yum depsolver
will resolve all the way down the chain.  Do you think there's other
work to be done?

Thanks,

Andrew