RE: [linux-distros-dev] auto-provides and requires for OSGi packages

Just to add my 2 cents, there is much mor than just
import/export/require like for instance dynamic imports.
IMHO unless you use a full pde style resolver like PDEState, you are in
for a rough ride to replicate all the features correctly, and be left
with a broken dependency resolution. That is unless you make your own
OSGi resolver implementation is shell scripts of course :-)

--
Cheers
Philippe