From: linux-distros-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:linux-distros-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian Skerrett
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 8:00 AM
To: linux-distros-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-distros-dev] Eclipse Booth at Linux World

Hi,

The producers of the Linux World Conference in San Francisco are offering the Eclipse Foundation a free booth in the .org Pavilion.    Is anyone from the Linux Distros project interested in helping to organize and staff this booth?   Unfortunately, we at the Foundation just don’t have the resources to staff this, so we will need to get volunteers from the community to help make it happen.

Let me know if there is interest.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett