From: Remy Chi Jian Suen <remy.suen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mar 23, 2007 4:11 AM
Subject: Re: [linux-distros-dev] importing the oprofile and rpm plugins
To: Ben Konrath <bkonrath@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Ben,

Pasting the link you provided in 1 did the trick, thanks.

I checked out the ChangeLog plug-in and noticed that it does not have
a MANIFEST.MF file. Why is that? It seems that the rpm plug-ins also
don't have this file (I didn't click on all of them but the ones I did
take a look at didn't have the file).

Is this for Eclipse 2.x backwards compatibility reasons since the
Eclipse framework did not use OSGi back then?

Thanks,
Rem