Re: Fwd: [linux-distros-dev] importing the oprofile and rpm plugins

Hi Remy,

I'm replying again to your message about the MANIFEST.MF so that the
list will get a copy ...

The pluigns were initially developed for an older version of Eclipse -
probably something in the 2.x series - but there is definitely no hard
requirement on this older version. We would gladly accept patches to
update the pluigns to 3.2.

BTW, I also put the subversion repository information on the wiki page.

Cheers, Ben