[linux-distros-dev] importing the oprofile and rpm plugins

Hi,

I spoke with Denis yesterday and he explained how our subversion
repository is setup. We have directory in the Technology subversion
repository located here:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.linuxtools/?root=Technology

The plan is to create one sub-directory per sub-project. So we're
shooting for

org.eclipse.linuxtools/
   -> rpm/
   -> oprofile/
   -> rpmstubby

Andrew committed his work on the specfile stub generator yesterday and
I'm going to import the oprofile and rpm plugins later today.

Now that we're starting to get setup, I'd like to make it clear that I
will nominate for committer status anybody who provides 1 or 2 good
patches to our projects. I really think that the best way to create
successful software is to have as much participation as possible.

Thanks, Ben

Back to the top