Re: [linux-distros-dev] New linux-distros (linuxtools) committer: Benjamin Muskalla

* Ben Konrath <bkonrath@xxxxxxxxxx> [2007-01-10 14:21]:
> On Wed, 2007-01-10 at 14:09 -0500, Andrew Overholt wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Benjamin Muskalla has offered to maintain our website and a vote on
> > linux-distros-dev [1] has given 3 +1s and no negative responses.  Can we
> > proceed with him becoming a committer on our website module?  I believe
> > our website module is:
> >
> > /cvsroot/org.eclipse/linuxtools
>
> Andrew, are we planning to use cvs for the webpage? If so, I should let
> Denis know because I asked him to create a subversion module for the
> webpage.

For some reason I thought I had read that they wouldn't do SVN for
webpage modules.  I'm totally indifferent so let's just leave it up to
Denis to decide.  I'm sure he'll correct me regarding the module.

Even if the module I said above is wrong, there's a whole process to go
through for Benny getting committer privileges before the actual module
on which he'll have commit has to be specified.

Andrew