Re: [linux-distros-dev] New linux-distros (linuxtools) committer: Benjamin Muskalla

For my part, I'd prefer Subversion over CVS.

Thanks

Ben Konrath wrote:
On Wed, 2007-01-10 at 14:09 -0500, Andrew Overholt wrote:
Hi,

Benjamin Muskalla has offered to maintain our website and a vote on
linux-distros-dev [1] has given 3 +1s and no negative responses.  Can we
proceed with him becoming a committer on our website module?  I believe
our website module is:

/cvsroot/org.eclipse/linuxtools

Andrew, are we planning to use cvs for the webpage? If so, I should let
Denis know because I asked him to create a subversion module for the
webpage.

Perhaps it would be best if you took the lead on the module creation
stuff so that we don't create unnecessary work for eclipse.org sysadmin
team. Thoughts?

Thanks, Ben