[linux-distros-dev] Re: Initial Code Contribution

On Tue, 2006-17-10 at 14:47 -0700, Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:
> Andrew,
> No problem from an IP POV - it's already at Eclipse and already passed
> the IP review process.

Great.  I assume the other stuff will need to go through an IP review
once the project is created?

> However, speaking of all this, I'd like to see the proposal
> (http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/linux-distro/) become a project. Are
> you ready to schedule a Creation Review? (see
> http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/proposal-phase.php for more
> details).

I'm just reading that over now.  I can't really think of much that will
happen between now and a Creation Review that will make the proposal any
more ready so I guess we are ready :)  Does anyone else have any
thoughts about this?

Andrew