[linux-distros-dev] Re: Initial Code Contribution

Andrew,
No problem from an IP POV - it's already at Eclipse and already passed the IP review process.

However, speaking of all this, I'd like to see the proposal (http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/linux-distro/) become a project. Are you ready to schedule a Creation Review? (see http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/proposal-phase.php for more details).

- Bjorn

Andrew Overholt wrote:
I'd like to see the RPM and OProfile work that Red Hat did and which is
currently hosted as part of the CDT (cdt-contrib) be a part of the Linux
Distributions project.
Bjorn/Ian:  what are the next steps here?  The RPM and OProfile stuff
that's currently hosted on eclipse.org shouldn't be a problem from an IP
POV, right?

Back to the top