Re: [kura-dev] CoAP support

Hello Ian,

We are quite interested in adding CoAP support in Kura. In fact, we had some limited scoping done through the Google Summer of Code and some more work is being done in the context of LWM2M support.

There is currently a branch of Kura which includes Californium in the target platform. The branch name is lwm2m. We will publish a wiki to the mailing list to capture some of the requirements for the support so that other developers can comment on it before we go further. We will announce the wiki page in the kura-dev and the californium-dev mailing lists.

We don’t have a timeline as of yet, but we do see this as an important feature to add to Kura.

Thanks,
--Dave