De : Benjamin Cabé <benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : jeudi 12 février 2015 16:58
Objet : [iot-wg] Open IoT Challenge update

All,

As I indicated during the call yesterday, some very nice projects are being built right now by the participants to the Open IoT Challenge.
They are all sharing their progress and thoughts on our dedicated Tumblr, http://openiotchallenge.tumblr.com/ and I have just written a blog post [1] summarizing some of the coolest projects so far.

I encourage you all once again to help the participants if they show up on your mailing lists and forums with any questions, and also you might want to consolidate some of the valuable blog posts being written in your Wiki etc. since some of them contain useful information to help others get started (I'm thinking about the blog post with the steps to setup a GPS in Kura, for example).

Thanks,
Benjamin –

Benjamin Cabé

Eclipse Foundation
+33 (0) 619196101

EclipseCon
          2015
_______________________________________________ iot-wg mailing list iot-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/iot-wg

Back to the top