Re: [kura-dev] Tomcat blocked after installing Kura

Hello,

If you installed Kura with network management, Kura will take control of your firewall settings. By default, it blocks all ports not needed by Kura. You will need to open the ports needed by Tomcat. You can get more instructions from this forum post [1]. Keep in mind that Kura uses port 80 for the web UI.

Thanks,
--Dave