Re: [kura-dev] Kura on wlan0

On 20/10/2014 11:50 AM, Woodard, David wrote:
2. Can you send details on your WiFi module? Kura depends on tools that leverage the nl80211 interface (ex: iw), which not all chipsets support. A quick check would be to issue the command: iw dev list .

So I was able to check this on the actual raspi running Kura this evening.

First off, yes I did install Kura using the normal package: kura_1.0.0_raspberry-pi_armv6.deb

But when I run "iw dev list" I get:
pi@javademo ~ $ iw dev list
nl80211 not found.

--