Re: [kura-dev] Kura on wlan0

On 19/10/2014 10:53 PM, Mike Milinkovich wrote:

I seem to be having trouble getting my Raspberry Pi+Kura to work over wifi rather than ethernet. In fact, just editing the /etc/network/interfaces file to get wlan0 to use DHCP rather than a static IP address seems to kill the device.

Does anyone have any pointers on what I might be doing wrong here?

Probably unrelated, but I just noticed that I am getting an error when I boot the Pi:
[FAIL] startpar: service(s) returned failure: isc-dhcp-server .... failed
This is on a completely fresh install based on NOOBS 1.3

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top