Re: AW: [jwt-dev] AW: move review slides v2

Hi Chris, all

Christian Saad a écrit :
Hi guys,

sorry for the delay, the last few days have been very busy.
No problem :)
I agree with your comments and integrated them into the slides.

Some notes:

* “Move product JWT from Technology to SOA TLP, in the perimeter of all
unresolved bugs” does this mean that the old bugs stay in technology.jwt?
I took that from that other move review I've linked to, but it makes sense : if people were to encounter them, they would be using an old "Technology" JWT and therefore look for them there. Said another way, closed bugs are related to old JWT versions. Though we should make sure they'll still be available there and link to them. Otherwise we could copy them, but I'm not sure it makes as much sense.
* Marc, could you put a link to Wayne’s approval in the slides?
I'm going to do that.
* If it's ok with you I'll contact Anne and schedule a move review for
somewhere in March
OK for me
* I just saw that we’re already listed on the SOA page :)
Hey, great !

Regards,
Marc
Regards,