AW: [jwt-dev] AW: move review slides v2

Hi guys,

sorry for the delay, the last few days have been very busy.

I agree with your comments and integrated them into the slides.

Some notes:

* “Move product JWT from Technology to SOA TLP, in the perimeter of all
unresolved bugs” does this mean that the old bugs stay in technology.jwt?
* Marc, could you put a link to Wayne’s approval in the slides?
* If it's ok with you I'll contact Anne and schedule a move review for
somewhere in March
* I just saw that we’re already listed on the SOA page :)

Regards,
Chris