[jwt-dev] Converter for multiple views

Hi Chris,

I just adapted the converter on the new views branch. There are still some issues in generating the view file, but as a first draft it hopefully should work. The problem is on my PC right now, that Eclipse does not want to integrate Zest, so I can’t test the transformations at the moment...

But with this converter, you should have the possibility to switch the branch to the head (as discussed last week) after announcing all the changes and the switch date, etc., of course.

Best regards,

Florian

Back to the top