AW: [jwt-dev] JWT Wiki cleared

Hi Marc, Hi Florian,

thanks for cleaning up the wiki page. That way, new users won't be scared
just by looking at the intro page!

Concerning the new design of the Eclipse page: I totally agree with Florian.
Our current page does not look very good if set to the Nova layout. In my
opinion the long lists are quite confusing and the color scheme is a bit
strange too. I'm voting to keep the old layout until some of the other
projects have successfully switched to the new design so that we can use
their sites as a source of "inspiration" ;)

Regards,
Chris