[jwt-dev] JWT Wiki cleared

Hi all,

since our wiki start page [1] was quite confusing for newcomers, I now cleaned it a little bit. It does now only consist of five sections: a short overview, an installation and usage description part, developer docu, contributor docu and additional resources.
In the last section (resources) I put links to all other things that were on the main wiki page before such as architecture, brainstorming, release engineering things, etc.
I guess this will make it much easier for newbies (and for us, too!) to find the information they are searching for!

Best regards,

Florian

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Java_Workflow_Tooling_Project

Back to the top